Customisable to your school context and needs, Discover You™ provides:
- An end-to-end program or stacks of workshops based on the skills most important for your students.
- 18+ experiential one-hour workshops that can be delivered in the classroom, out of school time or for groups, clubs, or teams.
- Done-for-you lesson plans and student workbooks that align with the ACARA Personal and Social Capabilities as well as learning content across curriculum areas.
- Program messaging and educational documents for your school and families.
- A built-in survey tool that provides actionable, longitudinal data on the impact the program is having for your students.
JUST CHOOSE THE PROGRAMS YOUR STUDENTS WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM:
Help your students to discover and develop their neurological superpowers as they explore their character, build and maintain healthy relationships, exercise their growth mindsets to fuel learning, and come to understand that caring for their wellbeing will include moments of both thriving and struggle.
Help your students to take a deeper look into their relationships, personal strengths and self-management through a present and future lens, dig deeper into how important social issues affecting young people today shape their self-image and self-worth, and critically explore the impact of diversity, equity and inclusion for themselves and others.