Hosted by Maureen McKenna and Michelle Etheve, the circles will be held over six weeks with one Zoom call for one hour each week. Designed to connect you with a small group of like-minded, and like-hearted alumni from around the world, they will be a chance for you to:
- Share the generative questions you are each finding that are helping people to see old things in new ways.
- Learn to tell meaningful stories of how you’ve helped – or are helping – people to safely connect and discover their strengths, clarify their hopes, and design pathways towards change.
- Explore the tools you are finding to make it easier and more effective for people to be committed to taking positive change actions.
You’ll come away from the six weeks:
- Inspired by the examples of positive change questions, approaches and tools you will learn from other alumni.
- Energized to continue gently and effectively creating more positive change in the world.
- Better able to share meaningful stories of how you are helping to create positive change in the world, so others can see how you might also help them. We’ll even give you our new Change Lab storytelling guide to help you.
The circles will be held at the same time as our Certificate in Creating Positive Change classes:
Thursdays 7–8am from 16th September to 21st October, 2021
Wednesdays 10–11pm from 15th-29th September then 9–10 pm from 6th-20th October, 2021
Wednesdays 5–6pm from 15th-29th September then 4–5 pm from 6th-20th October, 2021
Wednesdays 2–3pm from 15th-29th September then 1–2pm from 6th-20th October, 2021
The Circles will meet on Zoom. The link will be shared with your registration information.
To keep the circles small and intimate so every voice can be easily heard, places are limited. The costs for joining an E2 Circle is just $299.