Podcast with Michele Zanini
Michele Zanini is the co-founder of the Management Lab, with the wonderful Gary Hamel where they help forward-thinking organizations become more resilient, innovative, and engaging places to work. Together, they recently wrote the bestselling book, Humanocracy, creating organizations, as amazing people inside of them, and their work is featured in the Harvard Business Review, the Financial Times, and The Wall Street Journal.
In this week’s episode, we explore the simple steps we can each take to make our workplaces more human-centered and less bureaucratic.
Connect with Michele Zanini:
- [04:33] – Michele explains what studies are finding about the value of embedding humanity over bureaucracy when it comes to caring for worker’s wellbeing and improving performance.
- [11:16] – Michele offers some practical steps teams can take to move towards a more human-centric approach to working together.
- [17:06] – Michele explains how you can create a movement in your workplace to be more human-centered.
- [20:45] – Michele explains how leaders can help enable change activists across their workplace.
- [25:03] – Michele enters the lightning round.
- MPPW Podcast on Facebook Group
- The Age of Heretics by Art Kleiner
- Humanocracy by Gary Hamel & Michelle Zanini
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Michele!