Michelle is a senior fellow at the University of Melbourne and holds a Masters in Positive Psychology and a provisional Ph.D. on how AI summits create positive disruptions that enable systems to flourish. She’s the author of several books, and her newest book, “Your Change Blueprint” with Professor David Cooperrider is about to be released. Michelle also works with organizations around the world on finding ways to help people flourish.
In today’s anniversary episode, we’ll discuss Michelle’s hot of the phd presses research findings on how AI Summits can be used to create positive disruptions that enable people and systems to flourish.
Connect with Michelle:
Website: https://www.michellemcquaid.com/GET YOUR FREE MAKING IT WORK CHEATSHEET
- [01:50] – Michelle explains how Appreciative Inquiry helps people and systems to create positive changes.
- [03:46] – Michelle outlines how an AI Summit differs from other appreciative inquiry applications.
- [07:03] – Michelle shares what she has observed about AI Summits around the world and their ability to help people and systems to flourish.
- [10:26] – Michelle explains how self-determination theory shapes successful AI Summits.
- [12:43] – Michelle explains why creating opportunities for generative connections shapes the success of an AI Summit.
- [15:25] – Michelle shares why her research found an AI Summit needs a 6d – not a 4d – cycle to make it work.
- [18:22] – Michelle introduces the 12 magic mechanisms that explain how to use an AI Summit to create a positive disruption.
- [21:49] – Michelle shares her tips for when an AI Summit might most benefit your system.
- [24:19] – Michelle completes the lightning round.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review for the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you Michelle!