Podcast with Dr. Michelle McQuaid
Dr. Michelle McQuaid is known for her research, books, and tools, which help people create positive changes and thrive more consistently in their workplaces. Michelle holds a Master in Positive Psychology, and a Ph.D. on how Appreciative Inquiry Summits create positive disruptions that enable systems to flourish, and is a co-founder of The Change Lab.
In this week’s episode, we explore how leaders and workplaces can tackle complex challenges and create positive changes through the use of language, conversations, and self-organization.
Connect with Dr. Michelle McQuaid:
- [02:17] – Michelle shares her thoughts on the ability for the latest research in human flourishing to help create positive changes given all the challenges our world faces at the moment.
- [05:23] – Michelle shares some tips for workplaces to create more positive changes.
- [11:30] – Michelle outlines the simple actions leaders can take to make change a more positive experience.
- [15:49] – Michelle shares a simple learning loop exercise to help anyone create change in their workplace – regardless of their job title.
- [22:48] – Michelle completes the Lightning Round.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you Michelle!