Podcast with Jessica Amortegui
Today we’re talking to Jessica Amortegui, who’s the Senior Director of Learning & Development at LinkedIn where she designs and delivers programs for leaders and teams. Equipped with a conviction that we are all in beta-mode, Jess believes her work is much more than the opportunity to do what we do best. It’s a training ground to become our most evolved selves.
In this week’s episode, we explore how LinkedIn’s development programs are helping their leaders to pivot and embrace their vulnerability to improve performance.
Connect with Jess Amortegui:
- [02:38] – Jess explains how workplaces can create safe and effective training grounds for their people to become their most evolved selves.
- [04:47] – Jess shares how we all get stuck sometimes in performing, pleasing, proving, and perfecting and the impact this has on how we show up to our work.
- [06:51] – Jess outlines how LinkedIn has been helping its leaders to pivot during a year of extreme uncertainty and disruption.
- [12:09] – Jess shares how LinkedIn is designing a new leadership program to help their leaders embrace their vulnerability.
- [17:15] – Jess explains how LinkedIn is helping their leaders to turn their learnings about the importance of purpose, strengths, and vulnerability into consistent actions.
- [27:16] – Jess enters the lightning round.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review for the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Jess!