Podcast with Dr. Michelle McQuaid
Dr. Michelle McQuaid & Michelle Etheve are the founders of The Change Lab, where they specialize in helping workplaces to create positive change, by using evidence-based approaches that draw on the latest research in neuroscience, positive psychology, behavioral economics, and systems thinking. Committed to creating cultures of curiosity by teaching people to ask better questions and spark positive changes, Michelle specializes in enabling people to create purposeful, strength-based change.
With more than a decade in higher education organizations and a Masters of Science in Coaching Psychology, Michelle designs and delivers appreciative inquiry experiences, leadership learning challenges, and well-being programs in workplaces, schools, and communities around the world.
In this week’s episode, Dr. Michelle McQuaid explains the 5 evidence-based MAGIC factors that make positive change possible in workplaces, and how you can activate these in your own work or across your whole workplace.
Connect with Dr. Michelle McQuaid:
- [02:37] – Michelle explains what positive change is and why it should be our goal in workplaces.
- [04:09] – Michelle outlines the 5 evidence-based MAGIC factors for creating positive change.
- [10:56] – Michelle shares how her virtual global team embeds the MAGIC factors to create positive changes together.
- [15:07] – Michelle shares why workplaces often struggle with generative conversations and self-organization.
- [21:18] – Michelle offers some tips for people who feel they have little control over how change unfolds in their workplace.
- [24:43] – Michelle enters the lightning round
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you Michelle!