Podcast with Michelle McQuaid
Thank you for joining me for the very first episode of Making Positive Psychology Work. Every week, I’ll be interviewing the world’s leading researchers and practitioners applying the evidence-based practices of positive psychology and neuroscience in workplaces to bring out the best in people. You see I believe that by uncovering tested, practical ways to help people move from functioning to flourishing at work, together we’ll be able to better navigate the incredible challenges and opportunities our world faces.
When you watch the ongoing economic, environmental, social and political challenges current reverberating around our world, can make it hard to feel hopeful about our future. But when you start diving into the growing body of research on the power of positive psychology and positive organizational scholarship approaches to improve people’s wellbeing, to leverage their strengths, to cultivate compassion, to motivate ourselves by the positive difference we can each make, and to harness our grit to accomplish the things that matter most, it’s impossible to deny the individual and collective potential we truly have at our fingertips.
My goal on this podcast is to make this as easy, enjoyable and effective as possible for you. In this podcast, you’ll hear how.
Tune in to hear more!
- [1:40] – Who will join us each week on the podcast.
- [2:11] – How we’ll help you to become intelligent users of positive psychology, positive organizational scholarship and neuroscience research in your own life and in our workplaces.
- [2:53] – Why it’s so important to play with these ideas and not just accept the research at face value.
- [3:18] – How listening to this podcast can you save you time and money by freely and succinctly bringing your the world’s best researchers and practitioners every week.
- [3.41] – Who am I to take you on this journey.
- Show notes – www.michellemcquaid.com
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care.