Podcast with Anne Lomax
Anne is a Change Professional who has managed change programs across multiple industries, from large scale systems implementations through to workplace transformations, with a focus on changing cultures and building internal business change capability. For the last seven years, Anne has been bringing wellbeing into her change programs with fabulous results and has been referred to as “the Magic Maker”.
In this week’s episode, we explore the practical actions workplaces can be taking to care for their people’s wellbeing during a time of disruption and rapid change.
Connect with Anne Lomax:
- [01:50] – Anne shares how the CoVID-19 pandemic impacted Qantas as a workplace.
- [02:24] – Anne’s essential first step to supporting people during a disruption.
- [03:23] – Anne’s number one priority for worker wellbeing during the CoVID-19 disruption.
- [03:54] – Simple, practical ways to support wellbeing during a disruption.
- [05:51] – What goes into a daily calm session?
- [08:22] – Anne’s biggest learning on wellbeing during change.
- [09:19] – The ‘new normal’ of workplace wellbeing
- [10:19] – Anne enters the lightning round
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Anna!