Anne is a Change Professional who has managed change programs across multiple industries, from large scale systems implementations through to workplace transformations, with a focus on changing cultures and building internal business change capability. For the last seven years, Anne has been bringing wellbeing into her change programs with fabulous results and has been referred to as “the Magic Maker”.
In this week’s episode, we explore the practical actions workplaces can be taking to care for their people’s wellbeing during a time of disruption and rapid change.
Connect with Anne Lomax:GET YOUR FREE MAKING IT WORK CHEATSHEET
- [01:50] – Anne shares how the CoVID-19 pandemic impacted Qantas as a workplace.
- [02:24] – Anne’s essential first step to supporting people during a disruption.
- [03:23] – Anne’s number one priority for worker wellbeing during the CoVID-19 disruption.
- [03:54] – Simple, practical ways to support wellbeing during a disruption.
- [05:51] – What goes into a daily calm session?
- [08:22] – Anne’s biggest learning on wellbeing during change.
- [09:19] – The ‘new normal’ of workplace wellbeing
- [10:19] – Anne enters the lightning round
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review of the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
You can also listen to all the episodes of Making Positive Psychology Work streamed directly to your smartphone or iPad through stitcher. No need for downloading or syncing.
Until next time, take care! Thank you, Anna!
Wellbeing Survey For Youth
Our free PERMAH Wellbeing Survey Tool For Youth is now available.Learn More
Do you want to help boost people’s wellbeing, resilience & performance? Then join us for the next round of Certificate In Creating Wellbeing.Learn More
ARE YOU A THRIVING LEADER?
Find out where you're thriving and struggling as you care for your team.TAKE THE SURVEY
Listen to the world’s leading positive psychology researchers and practitioners as they share their insights on our top-rated podcast.Listen Now
- Making Positive Psychology Work - Afterparty
Podcast with Chelle, Paige and Michelle
- Are You Embracing Neurodiversity?
Podcast with Dr. Nancy Doyle
- Can You Navigate Hard Changes?
Podcast with Michael Bungay Stanier