Pernille is an experienced Business Consultant, Trusted Advisor, Facilitator, Board Member, Author and Speaker with a specialty within the Future of Leadership & Work, Change Management & Strategy Execution, Organizational Culture and Development. Passionate about developing Organizations, Leaders, and Leadership Teams from a Strengths-Based Perspective, focusing on their Core Ideology and how to add value to the world.
In today’s episode, we cover the strengths-based approach to leadership and team development, and how focusing on these strengths has greater effectiveness than trying to improve peoples weaknesses.
Connect with Pernille:
Website: https://hippebrun.com/GET YOUR FREE MAKING IT WORK CHEATSHEET
- [01:51] – Pernille gives the business case for a strengths-focused approach.
- [06:05] – Pernille explains how the acronym IDEAL PIT helps to remember the philosophy behind a strengths-based approach.
- [10:47] – Pernille explains how to run strengths-based meetings at work.
- [12:46] – Pernille covers using a strengths-focused approach for conflict resolution
- [14:46] – Pernille talks about giving strength-based feedback.
- [18:46] – Pernille completes the lightning round.
- MPPW Podcast on Facebook
- Marcus Buckingham Books
- Diana Whitney Books
- Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal
- Join the free Global Strengths Challenge
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this post.
Please leave an honest review for the Making Positive Psychology Work Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them. And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!
Until next time, take care! Thank you Pernille!