Are you gritty enough to achieve what matters most?
Having grit – the combined passion and perseverance to pursue long-term goals in the face of setbacks, disappointments, and plateaus – has been found to be a key predictor of success for employees and teams.
As the Japanese proverb suggests, when you have grit, you have the ability to fall down seven times and stand up eight.
In our digital Cultivating Grit Toolbox, you’ll get everything you need to help yourself and others:
- Find and honor their purpose to help them make a positive difference as they work in ways that are meaningful to them.
- Develop a growth mindset so they can become more comfortable with failure, manage their egos effectively, and learn how to be “perfectly imperfect” at work.
- Hold themselves accountable in kind, supportive ways by using self-compassion instead of self-criticism to reach their goals.
- Avoid “stupid grit” by knowing when to stop and evaluate other viable alternatives, instead of sticking with things longer than they should.
- Cultivate social emotions, like gratitude, compassion, and authentic pride, to help them embrace short-term pain for long-term gain.
Here’s what you’re getting in the Cultivating Grit Toolbox:
- A PDF eBook detailing what grit is, and why it’s important.
- A short training video explaining how to get started with cultivating grit in your employees.
- 5 done-for-you, steal-with-pride activity guides for individuals and teams with practical and experiential steps people can apply immediately. The guides are:
- Finding and Living Your Purpose
- Developing and Maintaining a Growth Mindset
- Choosing Self-Compassion over Self-Criticism
- Avoiding Stupid Grit
- Boosting Your Self-Control by Harnessing Your Social Emotions
Click the green “Add to Cart” button above to get the Cultivating Grit Toolbox.
*This is a digital product. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email that gives you access to all the materials in the membership area.