By breaking down the latest research in neuroscience and positive psychology, into bite-size, busy-proof, easy-to-action challenges and steps, The PERMAH Wellbeing Pack gives you everything you need to discover how to:
- Stop wasting your time, energy, and money when it comes to improving wellbeing with a simple PERMAH three-point check to get you focused and moving.
- Finally have the energy you’ve been longing for by making small choices that have a big impact on your ability to sleep, move, and eat better.
- Harness stress and other uncomfortable emotions so that instead of wearing you down, they fuel your resilience, confidence, and performance.
- Turn more of your to-do’s into tah-dah’s by developing your neurological superpowers.
- Transform your relationships – yes, even the most difficult ones – by using five simple questions to build more psychological safety and generosity with anyone.
- Avoid burning yourself out with passion fatigue by setting healthy boundaries around how helping others shapes your sense of self-worth and identity.
- Celebrate the reality that just like everyone else, you were made to be perfectly imperfect, so you can be gritty and self-compassionate enough to learn and grow and find better ways to help others.
And for the wellbeing research nerds among us, The PERMAH Wellbeing Pack has plenty to help you further understand and apply: the PERMAH theory of wellbeing; self-determination theory of motivation; energy management; positive emotions; emotional intelligence; VIA strengths; positivity resonance; self-protective giving; psychological safety; appreciative questions; meaning and purpose; obsessive passions; growth mindsets; self-compassion; and grit. With lots of study citations and further resource recommendations.
Inside The PERMAH Wellbeing Pack you’ll find:
- Seven research-jammed, action-packed 30-minute podcasts with myself and the fabulous Beck Melville that you can listen to anywhere, at any time, and as many times as you like (that’s right they are yours to keep for life). Take them on your commute, listen while you exercise, or put your headphones in and head out into nature. This is learning at its most portable, effective, and enjoyable.
- Episode 1: Discovering the Formula for Thriving
- Episode 2: Maximizing Energy
- Episode 3: Boosting Resilience
- Episode 4: Developing Strengths
- Episode 5: Creating Connections
- Episode 6: Making It Meaningful
- Episode 7: Cultivating Grit
- Seven to-the-point, steal-them-pride cheat sheets that summarize everything shared in the podcasts – including our favorite wellbeing assessment scales – so you can easily hang on to what you’ve learned. You have our full permission to print them, re-brand them, and share them with as many people as you wish. This much goodness shouldn’t gather dust in a folder.
- Seven evidence-based, practical challenges for individuals and teams to help you immediately apply what you’ve learned. Add these challenges to conversations during your team meetings, workshops, coaching sessions, or around your dinner table. We are 100% committed to making it easier for you to improve wellbeing for yourself and others.
*This is a digital product. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email that gives you access to all the materials in the membership area.
Please note: When you buy this podcast series, you are purchasing access to the audio podcast recordings for ONE person. While you are welcome to share and re-use the cheat sheets and challenges with others, we have invested many hours in creating great podcasts for you and ask that you do not share these with others. If you would like a license to share the recordings, just reach out and we’ll be happy to help you do this at an affordable price.
Click the green “Add to Cart” button to get The PERMAH Wellbeing Pack.