Do you want to help people feel good and function more effectively at work?
Hosted by Michelle McQuaid and Beck Melville, this seven-part podcast series walks you step-by-step through the evidence-based, practical ways you can help people to, individually and collectively, thrive at work.
In this series, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Martin Seligman’s PERMAH framework to improve wellbeing in your workplace.
- Maximize people’s energy by discovering the small changes that have a big impact when it comes to our physical health.
- Boost resilience by learning how to help people be more emotionally agile, stress less, and create more heartfelt positive emotions.
- Develop people’s strengths – the things they are good at and enjoy doing – so they can harness their neurological superpowers.
- Create better connections by building psychological safety, tackling hard conversations, and fueling cultures of generosity.
- Make work more meaningful by cultivating service-centered mindsets while keeping people’s passion harmonious rather than obsessive.
- Build grit by practicing growth mindsets and understanding why self-compassion rather self-criticism helps us accomplish our goals.
This series is an effective, affordable, and portable way to help others improve their wellbeing at work.
Michelle McQuaid is a best-selling author, workplace wellbeing teacher, and playful change activator. With more than a decade of senior leadership experience in large organizations around the world, she’s passionate about translating cutting-edge research from positive psychology and neuroscience, into practical strategies for health, happiness, and business success.
Beck Melville is an experienced facilitator, speaker, coach, and leadership consultant. Using evidence-based positive psychology interventions, Beck helps team unlock their potential by developing their strengths, building stronger relationships, and improving their resilience. This enables them to consistently accomplish their goals and make a positive contribution to the world. Her professional career includes executive roles in structured finance, telecommunications, and not-for-profits in Australia and South Africa.
- Seven 30-minute audio recordings, hosted by Michelle McQuaid and Beck Melville, dedicated to improving wellbeing in the workplace. Episodes include:
- Episode 1: Discovering the Formula for Thriving
- Episode 2: Maximizing Energy
- Episode 3: Boosting Resilience
- Episode 4: Developing Strengths
- Episode 5: Creating Connections
- Episode 6: Making It Meaningful
- Episode 7: Cultivating Grit
- The latest evidence-based, practical advice on how to improve each PERMAH pillar from the world’s leading researchers on positive psychology and neuroscience.
- Cheat sheets for each episode that include individual and team challenges, so you can immediately apply what you’ve learned and keep key ideas at your fingertips every day at work. These cheat sheets can be stolen with pride and used across your organization.
- Links to all the best positive psychology resources on the web, so you can continue learning from the leaders in the field of wellbeing.
- Lifetime access to all the materials, so you can work at your own pace and listen to this series over and over again.
*This is a digital product. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email that gives you access to all the materials in the membership area.
Please note: When you buy this podcast series, you are purchasing access to the audio recordings for ONE person. While you are welcome to share and re-use the cheat sheets with others, we have invested many hours in creating great recordings for you and ask that you do not share these with others. If you would like a license to share the recording, just reach out and we will help you.
Click the green “Add to Cart” button above to get the Developing Your Strengths Podcast Series.