Do you want to help more people thrive in workplaces?
If you’d find it valuable to:
- Get free access to one of the world’s leading tools to measure individual and team wellbeing at work.
- Discover why creating a common language that gives permission for thriving and struggle should be the first step in any wellbeing program.
- Learn how you can playfully and responsibly teach and coach busy people to improve their wellbeing and resilience.
- Take a sneak peek inside a practical, evidence-based PERMAH toolbox that features small, every day actions for workers and teams.
Then this one-time-only recorded workshop is for you.
If you can’t be with us live at the World Congress of Positive Psychology you don’t have to miss out. We’re recording the workshop live for you and you can watch it as many times as you like!
Go behind-the-scenes as Dr. Peggy Kern and Michelle McQuaid lift the lid on their latest research and practices for improving wellbeing in workplaces. They’ll be sharing:
- The latest findings from their global analyses of workplace wellbeing and why they have found that struggle is just as important as thriving.
- The globally sought PERMAH training approach and materials they deliver in schools and organizations of all sizes.
- How they use group coaching to amplify the effectiveness of training and create affordable and scalable results.
You’ll come away:
- Having seen and being able to use the free PERMAH Workplace Survey with your own clients.
- Inspired and equipped with playful and effective PERMAH teaching activities and tools.
- Confident and able to create group coaching wellbeing circles.
- With the opportunity to continue picking Michelle’s brain on how to improve wellbeing in workplaces.
But hurry this 3 hour recording is only being offered for sale until the 18th of July (we’ll send you the workshop the following day).