Do you want to help more people thrive in workplaces?
If you’d find it valuable to:
- Get free access to one of the world’s leading tools to measure individual and team wellbeing at work.
- Discover why creating a common language that gives permission for thriving and struggle should be the first step in any wellbeing program.
- Learn how you can playfully and responsibly teach and coach busy people to improve their wellbeing and resilience.
- Take a sneak peek inside a practical, evidence-based PERMAH toolbox that features small, every day actions for workers and teams.
Then this one-time-only recorded workshop is for you.
Go behind-the-scenes as Dr. Peggy Kern and Dr. Michelle McQuaid lift the lid on their latest research and practices for improving wellbeing in workplaces. They’ll be sharing:
- The latest findings from their global analyses of workplace wellbeing and why they have found that struggle is just as important as thriving.
- The globally sought PERMAH training approach and materials they deliver in schools and organizations of all sizes.
- How they use group coaching to amplify the effectiveness of training and create affordable and scalable results.
You’ll come away:
- Having seen and being able to use the free PERMAH Workplace Survey with your own clients.
- Inspired and equipped with playful and effective PERMAH teaching activities and tools.
- Confident and able to create group coaching wellbeing circles.
- With the opportunity to continue picking Michelle’s brain on how to improve wellbeing in workplaces.