How much energy, effort and money has your workplace wasted on hiring the wrong people? Studies estimate that a bad hire costs most organizations up to 30% of that person’s first year salary, but that doesn’t include the cultural costs a team suffers when the wrong person winds up in a job.
And while organizations like Zappos.com now offer new recruits $5,000 to quit during induction, taking a strengths-focused approach to recruitment offers a simpler and more affordable way to improve the effectiveness of your recruitment efforts.
Just grab our digital Recruiting for Strengths Toolbox and you’ll get everything you need to:
- Find candidates who will thrive in your roles by learning to write strengths-focused position descriptions that align people’s talents and values with their responsibilities.
- Attract the best and brightest people to your roles by using our done-for-you templates to create strengths-led recruitment advertisements that call out to your dream candidates.
- Take the guesswork out of finding what truly motivates people, their commitment to developing their strengths and their suitability for a job by conducting strengths-based recruitment interviews that make it easier to identify the strongest candidates for your roles.
- A short training video detailing how leaders can recruit people using a strengths-focused approach.
- An introduction guide with the business case for strengths recruitment and a step-by-step instruction guide to help you build strengths-based recruitment practices in your workplace.
- Done-for-you templates and playsheets you can download, print, and steal with pride to help you craft strengths-focused job descriptions, write strengths-led recruitment ads, and conduct strengths-based recruitment interviews.
Click the green “Add to Cart” button above to buy your poster today.
*This is a digital product. When you purchase this product, you will receive an email that gives you access to all the materials in the membership area.