Come learn with us and become part of a regional initiative to create more wellbeing in Antelope Valley! Whether you’re a business leader, a school official, a mental, physical, or emotional health practitioner, or a passionate community member wanting to help the region heal abd, our Certificate In Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) has been designed for you to gain confidence, motivation and positive contribution to the work.
EligibilityAnyone living and/or working in Antelope Valley is eligible to apply for the Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) class. This program is offered through the City of Palmdale’s Leadership Antelope Valley initiative, a project of Palmdale Cares.
- You are a people leader at Aeroforce Industry
- You are involved in People Development, Training, Education, Wellness, Healthcare, Public Health, or Entrepreneurship
- You work on the floor in Antelope Valley Mall
- You are a student leader at a High School in the area
- You are a concerned citizen in the valley
RequirementsParticipants must be able to:
- Attend 70% of the live (onsite-One full day Thursday and One half day Friday each month) and virtual (weekly on Wednesdays)
- Complete an Impact Project, applying what you learn in your workplace or community group
- Serve on the Antelope Valley Wellbeing Coalition one year past the program