Come work with us to build a diverse Wellbeing Coalition in the region.
Whether you’re a business leader in the Antelope Valley, a school official, a mental, physical, or emotional health practitioner, or a passionate community member wanting to help your region heal, our Certificate In Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) has been designed for you to gain confidence, motivation and impact in your world – our world.
Anyone living and/or working in Antelope Valley is eligible to apply for the Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) class. This program is offered through the City of Palmdale’s Leadership Antelope Valley initiative, a project of Palmdale Cares.
Participants must be able to:
- Attend 70% of the live (onsite) and virtual (distance) classes over 6-months
- Complete an Impact Project, applying what you learn in your sphere of influence
- Serve on the Antelope Valley Wellbeing Coalition through February 2022
- You are a people leader at Aeroforce Industry
- You are a student leader at a High School in the area
- You work on the floor in Antelope Valley Mall
- You are a concerned citizen in the valley
- You are involved in People Development, Training, Education, Wellness, Healthcare, Public Health, Entrepreneurship – or you long to be!
Participation in the CAPP class is the next step as we build a regional Wellbeing Coalition together.
If you have questions, please contact Louis Alloro (email@example.com).