Guiding you through each step is our team of researchers, practitioners and coaches, including Dr. Michelle McQuaid, Danielle Jacobs, Anna Glynn, Louis Alloro, Kathy Snyder, and Beverly Wenzel. Between us, we’ve helped 250,000 people to spark measurable changes in more than 4,800 workplaces, schools and communities in over 75 countries.
To help you easily and joyfully navigate your learning experience you will receive:
- A Digital PERMAH wellbeing library that is yours to keep – Breaking down the science of wellbeing into easy-to-digest videos and podcasts, research cheat sheets and bonus interviews with the world’s leading wellbeing researchers.
- Live, interactive classes – This is your chance to dive deeper into the science and practice, build your skills as you experiment together and design ways to immediately apply what you are learning to help others.
- Two additional group coaching calls – To continue momentum after you leave the classroom, you’ll have live virtual 60 minute coaching calls to keep unpacking what you’ve learned and practical ways to apply your new knowledge.
- An online portal packed with bonus resources you can steal (and share) with pride – Including recordings of all classes, your evidence-based toolbox, and bonus tips and tools.
- A Global and local community – Connect and collaborate with experienced wellbeing practitioners from all over the world in our alumni community.