Free Event Book Now
With more than two-thirds of workers continuing to report that they feel burned out, how is your workplace wellbeing strategy responding?
Is it enough to simply invest in caring for people’s wellbeing right now? Or does your workplace need to more proactively address the protection and recovery needs your struggling workers are experiencing?
How is your strategy striking the right balance? And what does this look like practically?
To find out, we asked more than 1,000 workers how they felt about their workplace wellbeing strategies and what impact these investments were having on their levels of wellbeing, burnout, performance, and intention to stay with their workplaces.
Want to know what they said? Then click the button below to join us (or grab the recording after the event) for our free, online, 60-minute workshop on “Balancing Your Workplace Wellbeing Strategy.”
- London (BST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 11.30 pm
- New York (EST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 6.30 pm
- California (PST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 3.30 pm
- Melbourne (AEST) – Wednesday August 23rd at 8.30 am
- Auckland (NZST) – Wednesday August 23rd at 10.30 am
How might spending this hour with us make a difference to your work?
This workshop has been designed to make sure you can walk away with actionable insights into:
- The most effective way to balance your workplace wellbeing strategy to protect mental health, respond to burnout, and promote wellbeing.
- The four surprising tiny wellbeing actions that are having the biggest impact at the “Me” (individual), “We” (leaders and teams), and “Us” (organization) levels.
- How you can lead the co-creation of your future workplace wellbeing strategy with stakeholders and workers across your organization.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask us questions during the event.
DR. MICHELLE MCQUAID
Sought around the world for her playful approach to translating cutting edge research into practical actions, Michelle helps people and workplaces to thrive, even in the midst of struggle. A best-selling author with more than 25 years of global leadership experience in organizations of all sizes, she works with boards, leaders, and teams to help them move beyond their fears, improve their resilience, care for their wellbeing, and build authentic and productive connections so they can do the best work of their lives.