Free Event Book Now
With more than two-thirds of workers continuing to report that they feel burned out, how is your workplace wellbeing strategy responding?
Is it enough to simply invest in caring for people’s wellbeing right now? Or does your workplace need to more proactively address the protection and recovery needs your struggling workers are experiencing?
How is your strategy striking the right balance? And what does this look like practically?
To find out, we asked more than 1,000 workers how they felt about their workplace wellbeing strategies and what impact these investments were having on their levels of wellbeing, burnout, performance, and intention to stay with their workplaces.
Want to know what they said? Then click the button below to join us (or grab the recording after the event) for our free, online, 60-minute workshop on “Balancing Your Workplace Wellbeing Strategy.”
- London (BST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 11.30 pm
- New York (EST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 6.30 pm
- California (PST) – Tuesday August 22nd at 3.30 pm
- Melbourne (AEST) – Wednesday August 23rd at 8.30 am
- Auckland (NZST) – Wednesday August 23rd at 10.30 am